“Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” ~ Peter Drucker
This is a method used to develop and support executives and managers within an organization. The goal of this highly customized process is threefold: 1) to help the executive become aware of the impact his/her style of leadership has on others; 2) to identify and maximize his/her areas of strength; and 3) to identify those areas that need improvement and then provide tools/strategies to develop/ enhance these.
Are you looking to…
- develop skills necessary to experience growth and advancement in your career?
- learn to improve interpersonal and professional communication?
- learn how to manage teams effectively?
- learn how to achieve work/life balance?
- improve your relationship with a colleague, team or group?
- reduce work related stress?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, then Executive Coaching will benefit you.
Although the framework typically follows these steps, the process will be adapted to fit the individual’s needs:
Phase I – Entry
- Initial Contact
- Preliminary Meeting
- Joint Goal Setting
Phase II – Facilitating Change
- Objectives Setting
- Formal Coaching
Phase III – Concluding the Coaching Process
- Outcome Evaluation
Expected Results of Executive Coaching
- Improved relationships with bosses, direct reports, peers, and clients.
- Greater job satisfaction
- Increase in organizational commitment
- Greater productivity and increased profits
- Awareness of beliefs and attitudes that might be holding you back
- Understanding of how you are perceived within the organization
- Clarity on your values and what you stand for as a leader